Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an inquisitive, pro-active Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding client services team. You will help manage and grow several of our key accounts across a wide range of industries using cutting edge technologies.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day client relationships, working with internal Account Directors, Project Managers, Designers and Developers to ensure we always exceed our client’s’ expectations.
You will need to be personable, driven, self-motivated and an effective team player. You’ll love problem solving and making a difference.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for your clients, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships
- Acting as the ‘voice of your client’ internally, gathering their requirements and with the help of our internal teams, transforming them into compelling digital solutions
- Understanding the process of scoping, designing, developing, testing and releasing products and guiding your clients through these cycles
- Dealing with the financial side of your accounts and develop and maintain key account plans to achieve financial targets
- Identifying and growing commercial opportunities
- Understanding the needs of each client to define and drive their roadmap
You will have:
- Minimum 2 year proven client services experience in delivering digital projects such as website or app builds
- Demonstrated an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on specific client needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- A good knowledge of industry leading technology in order to guide your clients strategically
- The ability to immerse yourself in your client’s ‘Brand’ and the flexibility to do so across many sectors, you could be working brands in Travel, Retail, Technology, or even start-ups who don’t yet have a defined brand.
- Experience with timeline and budget management
- A keen eye for UX, design and product management as you’ll have overall internal sign off prior to client review
- Passion for excellence, only allowing the optimum solution, and having an opinion on what that is!
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Confidence pitching and presenting to C-level down
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A good sense of humour and a love of all things tech!
*UK BASED APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE